Onew and taeyeon dating
– He was born in Gwangmyeong, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. – Education: Chungwoon University, Major in Music Broadcasting. – Onew had a vocal polyps which was surgically removed mid 2015 which caused him to lose his voice for a while. – His nicknames are The Almighty Key, Kim Key, Key Umma. I am hurting too.” makes him burst out in laughter. – In SHINee he’s the 2nd in terms of how easy he cries.
– Onew won the ‘Rookie award’ at the “2016 Scene Stealer Festival” for his role in “Descendents of the Sun”. – He will go to the CD shop and ask, “Where are the SHINee CDs? – Good at saying honeyed words, but hearing lines like “Are you hurt? – Key donates to charities often, and tries to do volunteer work too.
– Key’s ideal type: “It changes often, but lately the type I like is a mysterious woman who, after getting to know her better, is actually well-read and knowledgeable.” Minho – He was born in Incheon, South Korea. – Education: Konkuk University – Minho’s dad is a soccer coach so that’s where his love of soccer comes from. – When he was a child he dreamed of becoming a soccer player. – He acted in several dramas such as “Salamander Guru and The Shadow Operation Team” (2012), “To The Beautiful You” (2012), “Medical Top Team” (2013), “Because It’s The First Time” (2015), “Drinking Solo” (2016 – cameo), “Hwarang” (2016-2017), “Somehow 18” (2017), “The Most Beautiful Goodbye” (2017).
– Minho won the New Star Award for his role in the drama “To The Beautiful You” during 2012 SBS Drama Awards.
– Minho’s official color is orange and his fans are called “flames” which comes from his title “Flaming charisma Minho”.
Onew collaborated with Lee Hyun Ji, former member of the project group Banana Girl, for his song "Vanilla Love" and with label-mate, Jessica of Girls' Generation for the song "Il Nyeon Hu" (One Year Later).
SHINee's Onew has broken his silence after his groupmate Jonghyun's sudden death. There is one person somewhere who loves you more than you love yourself. I love you," he posted, seemingly addressed to those who are in pain and need support. He has been laying low after being hit with sexual harassment allegation in August.
– In August 2017, he was involved in a sexual harassment incident. stated the charges have been dropped as the situation was caused by a misunderstanding. – Key helped design many of the costumes that SHINee members wore at concerts. – Key was in the global edition of “We Got Married” where he was paired with Ari Chan.
Onew is said to have been drunk when he unintentionally grabbed a woman’s leg while he was with his friends at a night club in Gangnam. – Key’s official color is pink and his fans are called “lockets”. Casting System – His nicknames are Flaming Charisma Minho, Frog Prince Minho. – Minho and Key got into a fight before debut and were hostile with each other for a few years after (Happy Together 2016) – In 2015 Minho participated in KBS’s show “Exciting India”, alongside TVXQ’s Changmin, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, CNBLUE’s Jonghyun, INFINITE’s Sunggyu, and EXO’s Suho – He acted in the movies: Canola (2016), Marital Harmony (2016), Derailed (Two Men) (2016).
– Whenever Onew would do something weird and funny (voice cracks, falling over) they would say “Onew condition”. – Key is in a duo band with Woohyun from Infinite, called Toheart.